Barcode Scanners, RFID Readers, and mPOS for iOS
Easily connect and use your MFi certified KDC scanner with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
The easy-to-pair Bluetooth connection enables users to use the KDC as an iOS barcode scanner.
Use the KDC with your iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) and application as an iOS barcode scanner to help support:
- Inventory Management
- Warehouse Management
- Picking & Shipping Orders
- Field Services
- Delivery Confirmations
- Event Lead Retrieval
- Supports HID iOS and MFi Bluetooth profiles
- The KDC20/30/200/250/300/350/500 models can be used via Bluetooth as an iPad, iPod, or iPhone barcode scanner.
- The KDC400 Series SmartSled design enables users to use any KDC400 model as an iPad, iPod, or iPhone barcode scanner attachment.
- When paired via the HID iOS Bluetooth profile, the soft keyboard on the iOS screen can be toggled by using the DOWN button on the KDC
- KTSync Application: Provides a keyboard wedge function, as well as a two-way communication function.
- Easily reconnect the KDC to the iOS host device (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)
- Simply press the UP button of the KDC to reconnect to a previously connected host device
- Or enable the Auto Reconnect option in the KDC menu, in order to enable the KDC to automatically attempt to reconnect to the previously connected host device